1. Acceptance of terms and conditions.By viewing, using, accessing, browsing, or submitting any content or material on the Becca Project Online Order System, you agree to our Website Terms and Conditions of Use (collectively our “Terms & Conditions”) as a binding legal agreement between you and Becca Project.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then you should immediately leave this website. We reserve the right to modify, alter or update these terms and conditions without prior notice.
2. Customer Information
Please be assured that all the information that you share with us is private and confidential. At no point will we share, rent or sell your personal information without your consent. By subscribing to Becca Project, we use the information that you provide to inform you of new goods and services via email. If you prefer not to receive these emails, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any Becca Project email you receive.
3. Credit Card SecurityAt Becca Project, your personal online security is important to us. Becca Project works diligently to protect the security of all of your personal information, including your credit card information. We do not see or store your credit card details anywhere on our system. Becca Project is powered by Shopify to provide the most secure payment system available. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), meeting all six categories of PCI standards.
4. Pricing and PaymentWe reserve the right to adjust prices as necessary, without notice. Full payment for products must be made at the time you place your Order.
5. Order Cancellations and ChargesBecca Project reserves the right at our absolute discretion to decline or accept orders made through the Becca Project Online Order System. Orders placed online are considered final and cannot be altered or cancelled. When you complete your purchase, you, the buyer, are claiming that you have read, accepted and fully understand the terms of this agreement. Becca Project does NOT allow returns or refunds for products unless deemed faulty under the discretion of Becca Project. If you mistakingly chose the wrong product or simply don’t like your product, the customer may request an EXCHANGE. The item must be exchanged for a product of the same or higher value and any courier costs are liable to the customer.
In order to successfully exchange your order, the following procedure must be followed:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice attached, and new scent/item you would like to receive.
- The original order must be returned in unused condition at the customer’s own shipping expense. If there is damage to the packaging and or product, we will not be able to accept the exchange.
- Becca Project will send out the exchange product/s with a $5 flat rate shipping cost added.
6. Returns and BreakagesPlease contact us to discuss the matter within 7 days. We do not accept refunds on ‘change of mind’, however we do accept exchanges on these grounds.
Your item must be returned together with the original receipt/invoice within 2 weeks of purchase.
If your item is deemed faulty under the discretion of Becca Project, or we sent you the wrong item, we will replace it at no cost to you. Evidence must be supplied in the form of a digital image.
We take greatest care in wrapping and packing orders for delivery. However, in the case of breakages, we may at our discretion send a replacement item/s. A digital photo of the breakage/s must be sent to Becca Project communications, email@example.com within 2 days of receipt of goods.
7. DeliveryDelivery charges and estimated date of delivery will depend on where your order is being delivered to.
We do not accept liability for delay in the event there is no-one to receive the delivery at the delivery address. You may or may not be asked for a signature on delivery and items will not be left on your premises if no-one is home unless you have specifically requested this.
If successful delivery cannot be made, and a card is left, you are responsible for arranging collection from the address identified on the card or booking a new delivery.
In the event you have allowed contactless delivery, we cannot accept any responsibility for theft or loss once goods are delivered.
If redelivery is attempted in the event no-one was home, you may be charged a second delivery fee. If the delivery details given by you are incorrect, and thus affecting delivery, we may also have to charge an additional delivery fee.
You must ensure the correct delivery address and access details are provided to us.
All orders are generally processed within 3-7 business days.
Once shipped, please allow up to 7 business days for your order to arrive.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to meet the estimated delivery date. Under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, we have a statutory obligation to deliver goods within a reasonable time.
You will receive tracking details via email once your order has been shipped.
Once your order has been shipped, we cannot accept responsibility for any lost parcel.
8. Non-Liability for Usage of ProductsOnce you purchase and or possess a Becca Project product, we are no longer held responsible for improper use.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser once they take possession of all goods that they ensure the products are suitable for safe and proper use. We will not be held liable for irresponsible actions on the consumers behalf. Becca Project accepts no responsibility and will therefore not be liable for any damages, loss of income, loss of business, loss of profit, loss of goodwill or loss of enjoyment arising from the use of this site or its end products.
Becca Project cannot accept liability for any beliefs that may arise from the use of this website and that all the information set out in the website is totally accurate. We are not responsible for the availability or content of any website that may be linked to our website.
Becca Project does not warrant that this site, its server, or emails sent are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Should any dispute arise over the dissatisfaction of our products, all correspondence is done privately between the consumer and Becca Project ltd via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that any dissatisfaction is not communicated with any media or social media platform.
9. Customer Comments and Feedback
You agree that we may, at any time, edit, copy, publish or distribute and otherwise use any comments, feedback, ideas or other submissions that you forward to us on any medium platform. In doing this, Becca Project is under no obligation to pay compensation for any comments, respond to any comments or keep any comments confidential.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Becca Project and all it’s employees, harmless from and not accountable for any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
11. CANDLE SAFETY
Always burn your Becca Project candle within sight. Keep away from drafts and vibrations and always keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn a candle on, or near anything that can catch fire and never move a lit candle or hot candle. Trim your wick before each light and keep free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn your candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
12. Contact UsQuestions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at email@example.com.
A NOTE ON HANDMADE PRODUCTS
All Becca Project products are made by people and not mass-produced using machines. Small imperfections or differences in shape, volume, colour or texture may occur and are part of the character of our handmade products. The handmade process is what makes our products unique and should not be a "fault". Our items are handmade and while the colour reproduction, in our printed and electronic media, is a close representation, every piece is individual and variations in actual goods may occur. We cannot accept any responsibility for these variations. Each candle is handmade by us and any imperfections are the result of that process and not by fault. Our wooden wicks are all unique due to the natural imperfections in the wood and each wooden wick burns differently. All Becca Project candles are extensively trialled and tested to perfection and each candle has its own indeterminate lifespan.